Benefits of IP Messaging
With IP messaging developers are given the tools to simplify the integration of SMS into their applications and services in ways never before possible.
What are the benefits of using Flowroute SMS for your IP messaging solution?
- Configure SMS on any toll-free or long code number you own or purchase.
- Immediately access your SMS records along with detailed information about message direction, status, billing, and content.
- Customize your routing in real-time through customizable webhooks.
- Provision phone numbers instantly through our API or Manage Portal to rapidly scale.
Flowroute, your communications partner.
Flowroute is unique in that they are certified as a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) across the United States, which allows them to provide developers direct access to, and control over, telephony resources such as phone numbers, inbound and outbound calling, text messaging and advanced signaling data. Both enterprises and developers can be ensured a true carrier-grade communications experience for their end customers. Flowroute does all the hard work for you; enabling you to focus on the one thing that is most important to you – getting your project off the ground.
Some of the other cool things about Flowroute’s IP-based messaging includes:
- SDK library availability – We make it easy to start with an open source client library for NodeJS, PHP, Ruby on Rails, .NET and Python.
- One provider, one number, one API – With Flowroute, you can unify your calling and messaging experience through one API.
Regardless of the problem you are solving or solution you are building, we have the resources and technical reference material to help you jumpstart your communications initiative. With the ability to scale on demand, you can easily increase or reduce your use as needed. The internally configurable security features are included, ensuring that your accounts are always protected. For more information regarding IP messaging and the Flowroute SMS API, contact us today to speak with one of our communications experts.
SEE ALSO: How Flowroute helps developers integrate calling and messaging capabilities into their apps and services