Information We Collect
Categories & Examples (not intended to be exhaustive):
- A real name, internet protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
- ·A name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories
- Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information
- Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application or advertisement
Inferences drawn from other Personal Information
- Profile reflecting an individual’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our Website for products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us in relation to our products or services.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or marketing purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out on our Website, and fulfillment of your service orders.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
California consumers may request access to the Personal Information that we have collected and maintained about you (along with information regarding its use and
disclosure) over the past twelve (12) months, upon appropriate verification. California consumers may only make such requests twice (2) per every twelve (12) months.
California Consumers have the right to request that we delete Personal Information collected and maintained about them, subject to certain exceptions. Once a California Consumer’s request is verified and we have determined that we are required to delete that information in accordance with applicable law, we will delete your Personal Information accordingly. A California Consumer’s request to delete Personal Information may be denied if it is necessary for us to retain the information under one or more of the exceptions listed in the CCPA. Please note that a record of the deletion request may be kept pursuant to our legal obligations.
Exercising These Rights
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by either:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling us at 1-855-356-9768
Please note that California consumers have a right to not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of their rights under the CCPA.
Verifying the Request
Only the California consumer, or a person that is authorized to act on their behalf, may make a request related to the California consumer’s Personal Information. In the case of access and deletion, the request must be verifiable before we can fulfill such request.
Verifying a request will require sufficient information for us to reasonably verify that the California consumer is the person about whom we collected Personal Information, or a person authorized to act on their behalf (e.g., previous transactions of person to whom request relates).
Please note that we may charge a reasonable fee, or refuse to act on a request, if such request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
“Shine the Light” Law
We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with non-affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices as it relates to this Privacy Notice for California Residents, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “CCPA Policy”.