DID Redundancy with Flowroute HyperNetwork™
The most reliable solution to ensure business continuity for inbound DID calls
What you'll learn
- Why voice system redundancy is a business necessity
- The challenges with voice redundancy
- Which organizations are most dependent on reliable phone systems
- What DID (direct inward dial) is and its benefits
- How Flowroute HyperNetwork works to ensure inbound calls make it to their destination
Why Organizations Love Flowroute
Ready why organizations highly recommend Flowroute and trust their business-critical voice applications with us.
"I use Flowroute to hold DIDs and for call trunking. The support is amazing, which we all know can be hard to find. I know that if I ever need help or have an issue, it will be resolved quickly."
- David Scanlan
"Flowroute provides an easy-to-use interface with friendly staff and support to help with any potential issues along the way. Flowroute's support is timely and helpful compared to other organizations we have worked with in the past for DID management."
- Financial Services Organization
"We can't afford a carrier outage that causes inbound callers not to get through. We have peace of mind that if there is a problem anywhere in the call routing, Flowroute's HyperNetwork will keep us operating as usual. We don't even think about it."
- Healthcare Provider